Careers at Edaphos
Here at Edaphos, we pride ourselves on being a fair and supportive employer.
Our ethics of improving the farming industry through thorough and effective agronomy services are at the heart of everything we do and anyone we employ. We understand the personal touch required by our customers and look for candidates that can offer exceptional customer service and who can demonstrate the same care to both customers and team members. Edaphos is a company that meets diverse needs with specialised solutions, and we look forward to meeting our next diverse and specialised agronomist!
Current job opportunities available
Edaphos is an innovative firm of Agronomists with a keen interest in Nutrition and sustainable farming. Edaphos is based in Oxfordshire and services many UK counties. Due to continued year on year growth, we are actively looking for highly motivated and experienced Agronomists to join our team to help cover Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Kent and surrounding counties.
The role will be to deliver agronomy, soil fertility, nutritional and biological consultancy mainly to farm. You will advise and be involved with all agronomy aspects: crop protection guidance, nutrient management, soil fertility consultancy and provide appropriate advice to customers. You will be required to develop strong relationships with farmers and have a passion for precision and sustainable farming techniques.
Key essential attributes are:
- Previous agronomy experience
- BASIS and FACTs qualifications
- Established client base and local farmer contacts preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge in crop/animal nutrition, soil fertility and biology.
- Good IT skills and competent with common applications like Microsoft Office.
- A full, clean UK driving licence.
- Ability to be dynamic, able to follow up leads and assist with business development.
- Passion for continued learning and personal self development.
- A flexible approach to work and changing workloads.
Successful candidates will receive a:
- A competitive salary (in line with experience and qualifications)
- Company car
- Health insurance
- Regular training on latest products and soil fertility
- On going team development and personal development
- Opportunity to assist the development of Edaphos
Applicants from arable farm management/trials and crop protection backgrounds are also welcomed.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org